Monday, February 27, 2012

LET'S MAKE A BIRDIE TOY PLAY NECKLACE

I purchased this fun and unusual "Birdie Toy Play Necklace" at a local bird show. I thought it was a great idea and looked like a fun, easy project. I was right and you can do it, too!


This is the one I bought.

This was made for me by a good friend. 
You can buy one at www.thebirdmama.com

This is the option I made of misc. parts I had.

Why not try making one of these fun and playful "Birdie Toy Necklaces" for your fids? You can wear it as a necklace and they can have fun chewing on it instead of your ears! Keep extras around for them to play with and keep busy in the kitchen, bathroom or while traveling.

You can use heavy string, leather or rope and add miscellaneous beads, toys or left over pieces from old bird toys. Nothing is better than being able to Reuse those few toy pieces left on all of those expensive hanging toys. So every time you change out a hanging toy and there is in good condition a bell, plastic chain or a single large bead left on it, take it off, wash it up and put it in a ziplock bag. You'll be surprised how quickly you'll have a full bag of fun toys to make a one of a kind "Birdie Toy Necklace" for your fids to enjoy! Best of all it will be free!

Of course, if you would like an amazing "Birdie Toy Necklace" right away for your fids to enjoy, just go on www.thebirdmama.com and order your own custom one! Susan would love to make you one or two or ten! 

Happy toy making!!


2 comments:

Susan, The Bird Mama said...

Thanks so much for mentioning me, Mimi, and for posting the photos of our necklaces, too. You're the best!

Mimi said...

Susan, I posted this on my Facebook page, My bird club FB page & my FB bird goup page. I also tweeted it! Hope you get some orders cause your Birdie Toy Necklace really is so nice!!! Thanks again!